Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Congrats to Andrew on finding a great place. Unfortunately, I have just learned that I have to leave my wonderful flat - the landlord is not renewing our lease, because a family member of his is going to move into OUR place. I'm very sad. So now we have to go through the hassle of calling estate agents and going to look at places. Even worse, I have to pack all our crap into boxes - we have acquired a lot more stuff in the 4 months that we have lived here (we didn't have much when we moved in, so we needed all the things you need when you live somewhere). The funny thing is that I only just unpacked the last box a couple weeks ago.

I know I'm slow on the updates by the way. My problem is not a lack of things to say, but so many that I don't know where to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home