Well, I wouldn't normally put blatent advertising here, but a friend of mine has opened a comic book store in Toronto, and I feel compelled to help out. Especially as I have a few friends who may be into that sort of thing (I hear they have Buffy merchandise too). So head over to Golden City Comics and make your mind up for yourself.
Thank you.
Saturday, August 17, 2002
This is where I spew out meaningful comments on life and everything. Or I blabber on randomly.
Friends with Blogs
AndrewDana
Ian
Jay
Mike
Robbie
Sally
Sofi
Suave
Guestbook
Previous Posts
- House hunting can suck the life out of you. The f...
- Oh, and by the way Andrew, Joe looks nothing like ...
- Congrats to Andrew on finding a great place. Unfo...
- Heehee, that's me on the right there. I'm made of...
- Ah, so my first "real" entry. I guess I need to d...
- Excuse the mess around here, but I'm just starting...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home