Tuesday, October 01, 2002
This is where I spew out meaningful comments on life and everything. Or I blabber on randomly.
Friends with Blogs
AndrewDana
Ian
Jay
Mike
Robbie
Sally
Sofi
Suave
Guestbook
Previous Posts
- Did you know that Jamie Oliver has a blog, of sort...
- Hey Beltzner, do you know someone in Niue? They c...
- I should update, eh? I'll lose my audience otherw...
- Right then. I'm off to London for the week to the...
- Hmm, Andrew is right - Blogger has gone all funny....
- Yeah, Ian's alive! Happy Dance! Can I get a cros...
- Packing sucks. I'm moving Saturday, but am away i...
- I gave up on my hotmail years ago, given that it w...
- Suave got married!!! Congratulations! Now you jus...
- Why do we all enjoy going to the hell that is Ikea...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home