Packing sucks. I'm moving Saturday, but am away in London from tomorrow until Thursday. And me being my organized self want to be packed before I go. That's so not going to happen. I've packed 3 suitcases of clothes. I've run out of suitcases, but I still have clothes left. Hmmm, maybe people were right when they say I have too many clothes. I haven't even started on the other rooms yet. Sigh.
I just sent a mass email to everyone who's email I have (or thereabouts, give or take a few) with my new address. Out of 86 (!!!) emails, only 6 have bounced back, and I've been able to find new addresses for 3 of those. So that seems pretty good. Now the fun part comes, where I get to see how many people reply to my email. Ya for new mail!
Sunday, September 15, 2002
This is where I spew out meaningful comments on life and everything. Or I blabber on randomly.
Friends with Blogs
AndrewDana
Ian
Jay
Mike
Robbie
Sally
Sofi
Suave
Guestbook
Previous Posts
- I gave up on my hotmail years ago, given that it w...
- Suave got married!!! Congratulations! Now you jus...
- Why do we all enjoy going to the hell that is Ikea...
- As someone who has often had to defend her choice ...
- Wow, I don't know who keeps visiting this page, co...
- So here's an interesting story. Ironically, of co...
- Ya! My belated birthday present from Megan arrive...
- What does it say about the British people that 9.6...
- Well, I wouldn't normally put blatent advertising ...
- House hunting can suck the life out of you. The f...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home