So here's an interesting story. Ironically, of course, I have linked to it, but then I didn't see their name listed in the story, so I hope it's okay. But really, how bizarre. Funny that the one reason I could have thought of was not included, which was the fact that if a site uses frames (evil things), linking to something within the site means the frames may not appear, so the user won't know which site they are in.
It's one of these arguments that could go on and on, so I won't. But it is interesting to think about, especially in the context of blogger, which not only encourages linking, but allows users to "deep-link" (that sounds somehow dirty) directly to another user's post, so users can reference easily. What does this all mean?
Your deep thought for this long weekend....
Friday, August 23, 2002
This is where I spew out meaningful comments on life and everything. Or I blabber on randomly.
Friends with Blogs
AndrewDana
Ian
Jay
Mike
Robbie
Sally
Sofi
Suave
Guestbook
Previous Posts
- Ya! My belated birthday present from Megan arrive...
- What does it say about the British people that 9.6...
- Well, I wouldn't normally put blatent advertising ...
- House hunting can suck the life out of you. The f...
- Oh, and by the way Andrew, Joe looks nothing like ...
- Congrats to Andrew on finding a great place. Unfo...
- Heehee, that's me on the right there. I'm made of...
- Ah, so my first "real" entry. I guess I need to d...
- Excuse the mess around here, but I'm just starting...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home