I would update. But I really don't have much to say today. Our washing machine broke down last week - our landlord just bought us a new one, so that was installed today. This is the joy of domestic life when you are excited about a new washing machine.
Bah.
Friday, December 13, 2002
This is where I spew out meaningful comments on life and everything. Or I blabber on randomly.
Friends with Blogs
AndrewDana
Ian
Jay
Mike
Robbie
Sally
Sofi
Suave
Guestbook
Previous Posts
- My current rant of the moment...the fact that I'm ...
- I met up with Karen on Saturday at the Maple Leaf ...
- Wow, I've been a bad blogger, but I had no idea ho...
- Hmmm, so it's been a couple weeks....sorry about t...
- Two new things that I've done today: 1) Watched m...
- It's funny, but on the way home from work yesterda...
- It's my namesake's fault. I don't know her, but s...
- I am a Breakout Bat. I am an abstract sort of cre...
- Cor blimey, I taste like Tea. I am a subtle flavo...
- Okay, it's actually Wednesday, but here's the Frid...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home