Two new things that I've done today:
1) Watched my first football (soccer to the Canadians) match. Finally saw what this David Beckham character is all about (apparently he's not just Posh's husband. Who knew? I always thought a sport that ended in scores like 1-0 couldn't be excited, but drinking beer in a pub full of guys and cheering when we scored. Ya, it actually was pretty exciting. And we (England, not Canada who are apparently playing Scotland on Tuesday) won, so that was good. And even better Dave won 250 pounds on a 5 pound bet he made! So he was treating for dinner, which brings me to item #2:
2) My first curry - I've had tastes before, but haven't enjoyed them, which I think may be the corriander, and my sensitive stomach has made me weary - but I was convinced to try the chicken tikka, and it wasn't bad. So far my stomach isn't objecting. This may be the start of something new....
Saturday, October 12, 2002
This is where I spew out meaningful comments on life and everything. Or I blabber on randomly.
Friends with Blogs
AndrewDana
Ian
Jay
Mike
Robbie
Sally
Sofi
Suave
Guestbook
Previous Posts
- It's funny, but on the way home from work yesterda...
- It's my namesake's fault. I don't know her, but s...
- I am a Breakout Bat. I am an abstract sort of cre...
- Cor blimey, I taste like Tea. I am a subtle flavo...
- Okay, it's actually Wednesday, but here's the Frid...
- It's official. I hate the gym. I knew I would, b...
- I should update. I always think of great blog ent...
- Ben & Jerry are ice cream gods - combining chocola...
- I'm still here. In case you were worried.
- Did you know that Jamie Oliver has a blog, of sort...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home