It's official. I hate the gym. I knew I would, but I tried it anyways, but I just can't get into it. It sounds silly, but I hate feeling sweaty, and I hate having my heart pounding or feeling out of breathe. So I never actually get that far in my exercise - which means that a) I feel like I'm not doing anything, and b) I feel like I stick out amongst all these sweaty heavy breathing people. I've persisted, but it seems that the weeks go by, and I'm only actually getting there once a week, and when I am there, I'm bored (and they play the worst music which is too loud to be able to listen to my discman). And today I go, and suddenly, the students are back in town, and the place was insanely busy.
So I don't know what to do about it all. Gym-going friends, what do you think?
Tuesday, October 08, 2002
This is where I spew out meaningful comments on life and everything. Or I blabber on randomly.
Friends with Blogs
AndrewDana
Ian
Jay
Mike
Robbie
Sally
Sofi
Suave
Guestbook
Previous Posts
- I should update. I always think of great blog ent...
- Ben & Jerry are ice cream gods - combining chocola...
- I'm still here. In case you were worried.
- Did you know that Jamie Oliver has a blog, of sort...
- Hey Beltzner, do you know someone in Niue? They c...
- I should update, eh? I'll lose my audience otherw...
- Right then. I'm off to London for the week to the...
- Hmm, Andrew is right - Blogger has gone all funny....
- Yeah, Ian's alive! Happy Dance! Can I get a cros...
- Packing sucks. I'm moving Saturday, but am away i...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home