Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Hmmm, so it's been a couple weeks....sorry about that, my blogging public! I've been a bit busy, as my parents were here visiting for a week. It was great to see them, and show them where I live, but very very tiring. My dad rented a car, and I had no idea just how tiring navigating can be - trying to read road signs and a map at 70mph and trying not to miss your exit! I was exhausted by the end of each day. But it was great to have a car again - you have so much more freedom and can get to places that trains can't! So that's was occupying my time for a while.

In other news, there were huge storms here on the weekend, as you've probably heard on the news. Joe and I stocked up on food, and I was armed with an arsenal of video tapes (brought over from mommy....new doses of Sex and the City, Friends, and my Jamie). I had visions of ice storms past and was ready for it to get bad. We seemed to be lucky, cause it never really seemed to get bad here - it wasn't until I turned the news on Sunday night that I found out what the damage was across the country. So don't worry friends, I'm fine here, and all caught up on video tapes! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home