A New Look....
Since everyone else is commenting on it, so shall I. If you haven't noticed, I've given my site a facelift. This is because Blogger has changed it's editor again, and added in ability to comment. And while I was updating, I thought "why not". Might edit this template a bit more, but then again, probably not.The Barenaked Ladies were amazing. Got lots of looks (not from them though...) in my Kick Ass tee. They played a good mix of stuff off the new album and a bunch of old things. The old stuff sounds better than ever, and we were treated to a acoustic set of One Week, Yoko Ono, and a couple others. No KD was thrown, although underwear was (as in the line "I just made you say 'under where'"). A 2 hour set, and a happy night over all. They are recording all there concerts so they can make even more money by selling you the MP3s afterwards - sadly their recording of my show didn't work - so I will never be able to hear only me woohoo-ing at every Canadian reference.


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home