Sunday, February 16, 2003

Doing my catch-up on blogs, where I surf to the links on my friend's blogs, and discovered that Sara has been reading my blog - it's always funny when it suddenly occurs to you that people read this thing! Swimfit is going well (see below), thank you for wondering, it is a fun class - I've never heard of anything like it, but it makes a lot of sense, cause it gives you the incentive to actually go to it and do the lengths (guess it's like any fitness class in that respect). If only I could find incentive to go at other times during the week - I keep intending to, but never make it.

As for Sara/Sarah, I don't know how to explain the difference in pronunciation, only it's kind of like how there's two ways to pronounce Tara (but one spelling). They pronounce Sarah like you would expect, but Sara they emphasize the "ar", more like Saara. It is quite distinct, but hard to explain in words!

In other news, I've just been informed that I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here is doing a U.S. version starting this week. As much as everyone hates reality shows, I suggest you tune in. I missed the British version (not knowing any of the b-list stars) and deeply regretted it as it was the most talked about show this year, and the b-listers have become big again - so trust my advice if you don't want to miss out. Although I won't be able to watch the American version, I'm sitting here routing for Robin to win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home