posted by Sara @ 06:57
New picture? All I've ever seen is a space labelled "image posted by tripod" but never a photo of you, actually. Hmm...
Really? Hmmm. I get that at work sometimes too - thought it was just my work connection (it's the same version of IE). Hitting refresh sometimes works? Don't know what else would help (besides having my own proper website)
Post a Comment
<< Home
This is where I spew out meaningful comments on life and everything. Or I blabber on randomly.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
New picture? All I've ever seen is a space labelled "image posted by tripod" but never a photo of you, actually. Hmm...
Really? Hmmm. I get that at work sometimes too - thought it was just my work connection (it's the same version of IE). Hitting refresh sometimes works? Don't know what else would help (besides having my own proper website)
Post a Comment
<< Home