Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I'm Confused

I thought I wrote a post last week ("Please") using my Google Toolbar, but it never appeared. Today I logged onto Blogger to try again and it's sitting here. Guess I just never published. Don't say I never try to post!

Hee hee, Blogger has offered me, as a frequent poster, access to Gmail. A frequent poster!!!! And has anyone tried out this new service yet?

Anyhoo, Happy Birthday Bubba! Sorry I'm not original enough to draw a cartoon like some people, but I hope you have a happy day anyways.

3 Comments:

At 4:33 p.m., Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks Sara! Love the new look, but you should cutomize it a bit more. One of the reasons why I haven't gone to a new template yet....I hate having mine look like everyone else's!

Take it easy.

 
At 5:14 p.m., Blogger Sara said...

Yeah a comment! Thanks Andrew! I know it's a template like everyone else's, but then so was the old one! I will customize it a bit more - but it took me an hour or so just to get the template looking like this. I will work on it though!

 
At 1:03 a.m., Blogger Dana said...

Hi Sara,
Welll...I dunno about that whole gmail thing. As I understand it, they read (by a machine, not a human) your emails, and then send you ads which they think are "relevant" to you, based on your email traffic content. Sounds a little too 1984-ish to me (ok, so it only took 20 more years to get to that place.) I suppose if I wanted yet another 'junk mail' email address, it would be fun just to try it out.

Cheers...Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home