I stand corrected...
A more accurate list of what I have seen over the past year. I suspect I am missing a few. Why anyone else would care, I don't know, but here it is. Perhaps it says something about me?(oh and the codes in brackets are for my own reference really).
- Lost in Translation - January 22 (HL)
- Peter Pan - January 24 (UCG)
- Matador - January 28 (HL)
- The Last Samuari - January 29 (UCG)
- Touching the Void - February (HL)
- Kika - February 4 (HL)
- Something's Gotta Give - February 8 (UCG)
- Live Flesh - February 11 (HL)
- Talk to Her - February 18 (HL)
- Big Fish - February 20 (UCG)
- Double Indemnity - February 25 (HL)
- Out of the Past - March 3 (HL)
- Along Came Polly - March 7 (UCG)
- Point Blank - March 10 (HL)
- The Last Seduction - March 17 (HL)
- Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed - April 4 (UCG)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - April 30 (UCG)
- Y Tu Mama Tambien - May 5 (HL)
- Central Station - May 12 (HL)
- Van Helsing - May 16 (UCG)
- Nine Queens - May 19 (HL)
- City of God - May 26 (HL)
- The Day After Tomorrow - May 30 (UCG)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - May 31 (UCG)
- Bad Education - July (HL)
- Farenheit 9/11 - July (HL)
- The Company - July (HL)
- Shrek 2 - July (UCG)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - July 9 (UCG)
- Spiderman 2 - July 16 (UCG)
- Before Sunset - July 24 (HL)
- I'm Not Scared - July or August (HL)
- Deep Blue - August 25 (HL)
- The Stepford Wives - August 26 (HL)
- The Bourne Supremecy - August 29 (UCG)
- The Motorcycle Diaries - September (HL)
- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story - September (UCG)
- The Terminal - September 8 (UCG)
- Collateral - September 20 (UCG)
- Super Size Me - September 26 (HL)
- Ae Fond Kiss - October 2 (HL)
- Wimbleton - October 3 (UCG)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home